• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To Lisa - Condolences on loss of your brother.

robert952

Brilliant
I was sorry to read the news about your loss when you replied to my inquiry about the status of the forums.

My deepest condolences on your loss. Something like that is even harder on a family during the December holiday season.

There are not many good things that come from a death. But in one respect your own condition might have not been found out until it was too late for you. While not a true consolation, there is that aspect to consider.

I send my best wishes on your recovery both emotionally and physically.

Robert C (aka robert952)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Robert, thank you so much for your thoughts and condolences. No, isn't easy to find the gifts in such a tragic situation yet they ARE there. I was able to find some of them at the services, and some over the holidays, and yes, of course my own health and well being is certainly one, too!
Thank you!

Terre

Renowned
My condolences as well. Please don't overwork yourself, your health is important as well.

McGyver

Energetic
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I guess that was after I made my last stupid email, but I really hope I did not miss that in your original reply... Please take care, I can only imagine how stressful that must have been on top of your own surgery. My thoughts and best wishes go out to you and your family, may you heal soon both in spirit and body. Be well.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My condolences as well.

We lost my hubby's grandmother Christmas eve. Its bad at anytime but especially around special occasions.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you Rae. I'm sorry for your loss as well.

We aren't done with grieving here quite yet ... my other brother passed away on Sunday and we are making arrangements for services now. Both Mike and Warren were 911 first responders and the stuff they were exposed to there began to make them sick about five years ago. They would each get exactly the same symptoms within weeks of each other. Mike was 43 and Warren was 50. Warren leaves behind twin 19 year old girls ...

Needless to say, tough times here ...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh good lord, Lisa!!! SUCH a painful time... I didn't know your brothers were "in" 911... to do such work to help others...and end up.... my heart goes out to you and ALL of the family members... such a pain never really leaves us, but hopefully emotions smooth out with TIME.... TAKE as much time for yourself as you need... sending prayers for your strength and healing!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh that really is tough going LisaB, sorry to hear that. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh no Lisa...that is so sad! And so hard for your family...my thoughts are with your family at this time. Hugs...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh noooo! My sympathies and condolences Lisa. This is more than any one person should have to bear in such a short period of time.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Glad to see you post about this so the community can wrap its arms around you, Lisa. Sending even more hugs your way than I have already.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Thank you, Alisa. I'm doing my best to take something good away from all of this heartache. If nothing else, a renewed sense of doing whatever it takes to truly LIVE my life. ❤️

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Big hugs for Lisa! I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost another. It just doesn't seem fair.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Lisa, I am so sorry to learn of your loss.
Please know that my thoughts are with you in this difficult time.