• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP The Plague Doctor for Dusk

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I work on a outfit for Dusk, the plague doctor.
Unfortunately it did not get finish as planned , there are still some stuff which need to get finished.
Refine the weightmapping, textures are still missing on some stuff..but I am almost there :)
But I think you got the idea how it will comes out :)
This outfit comes all in separate pieces, so you can mix and match it with other outfits.

Sorry for the bad quality render. But this is just a preview .
plaguedoctor02.jpg

plaguedoctor01.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It looks like you put a lot of work into it. Nicely done, and there's no rush to get it finished AG, take your time. You do good work, so I'm sure it's going to be awesome. :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
It looks like you put a lot of work into it. Nicely done, and there's no rush to get it finished AG, take your time. You do good work, so I'm sure it's going to be awesome. :)
Thank you MissB :)
Yes, this outfit was quite challenging. The hood and the jacket had to get remodeled a few times, because issues in weight mapping.
But it was fun (most of the time) .Dusk is really a great character to work with it .

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
@Rae134 @RobZhena
Thank you :)
There are also props which comes with this outfit. Bag, Garlic ( still in the modeler )
Stick ,Syringe , Capsule. Now that I could iron out some Design issues, hope it will get finish very soon. :D
Belt.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Good to see you digging in and keeping this project going. Thanks for creating for Dusk. It's good to hear you like working with him.

Great work!!! Very impressive!!!

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Good to see you digging in and keeping this project going. Thanks for creating for Dusk. It's good to hear you like working with him.

Great work!!! Very impressive!!!
Thank you Chriss :)

Yes, Dusk is a great character. It is the first time I work with him, so I had to figure out some stuff; that's why I need a bit longer than excepted. Some wishfull thinking in my design also keeps me busy lol.
But I am now at the stage "almost done". Textures ,fine tuning the weight mapping and pose the props.
I have some more plans for Dusk in the schedule.I really think he need more stuff :D

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Poser, Studio, or both?
Well, I try to do for both. The first release will be the Poser version. Than I hope that I can release the DS version very soon after this.
It is my first Rigging and weight mapping for DS, so that's why it need a bit longer. Had to watch hours of tutorials to get it how it works :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sweet project! Looking forward to seeing more!

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Wow, that's an amazing outfit! I love all the details everywhere. You can tell you've put a lot of work into this. I'm also looking to see more. Perhaps when you're further along.