1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

WIP The Plague Doctor for Dusk

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by AnimaGemini, Sep 27, 2018.

1. AnimaGemini

AnimaGemini Living in the clouds Contributing Artist

I work on a outfit for Dusk, the plague doctor.
    Unfortunately it did not get finish as planned , there are still some stuff which need to get finished.
    Refine the weightmapping, textures are still missing on some stuff..but I am almost there :)
    But I think you got the idea how it will comes out :)
    This outfit comes all in separate pieces, so you can mix and match it with other outfits.

Sorry for the bad quality render. But this is just a preview .
    plaguedoctor02.jpg

plaguedoctor01.jpg

2. Varnayrah

Varnayrah Eager Contributing Artist

It looks great!

Chris and AnimaGemini like this.
  3. AnimaGemini

Thank you :)

4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

It looks like you put a lot of work into it. Nicely done, and there's no rush to get it finished AG, take your time. You do good work, so I'm sure it's going to be awesome. :)

5. RobZhena

RobZhena Eager

Cool! A Dusk renaissance.

6. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Awesome!

7. AnimaGemini

Thank you MissB :)
    Yes, this outfit was quite challenging. The hood and the jacket had to get remodeled a few times, because issues in weight mapping.
    But it was fun (most of the time) .Dusk is really a great character to work with it .

Miss B and Chris like this.
  8. AnimaGemini

@Rae134 @RobZhena
    There are also props which comes with this outfit. Bag, Garlic ( still in the modeler )
    Stick ,Syringe , Capsule. Now that I could iron out some Design issues, hope it will get finish very soon. :D
    Belt.png

Miss B and Rae134 like this.
  9. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

Good to see you digging in and keeping this project going. Thanks for creating for Dusk. It's good to hear you like working with him.

Great work!!! Very impressive!!!

AnimaGemini likes this.
  10. AnimaGemini

Thank you Chriss :)

Yes, Dusk is a great character. It is the first time I work with him, so I had to figure out some stuff; that's why I need a bit longer than excepted. Some wishfull thinking in my design also keeps me busy lol.
    But I am now at the stage "almost done". Textures ,fine tuning the weight mapping and pose the props.
    I have some more plans for Dusk in the schedule.I really think he need more stuff :D

Alisa, Miss B, Chris and 1 other person like this.
  11. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Oh, I agree! This looks absolutely great, and I look forward to it hitting the store.

12. AnimaGemini

13. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Poser, Studio, or both?

14. AnimaGemini

Well, I try to do for both. The first release will be the Poser version. Than I hope that I can release the DS version very soon after this.
    It is my first Rigging and weight mapping for DS, so that's why it need a bit longer. Had to watch hours of tutorials to get it how it works :)

Rae134 and Chris like this.
  15. kobaltkween

kobaltkween Brilliant Contributing Artist

This looks amazing!

16. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

Sweet project! Looking forward to seeing more!

17. sapat

sapat Adventurous QAV-BEE

Wow, that's an amazing outfit! I love all the details everywhere. You can tell you've put a lot of work into this. I'm also looking to see more. Perhaps when you're further along.

18. Nod

Nod Eager

Looking very good indeed.

19. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

That's very nice work.

20. Daniel Hicks(OganicPic)

Daniel Hicks(OganicPic) Admirable Contributing Artist

Dang! looks awesome