• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Get to know Llola Lane Thread

Llola Lane

Adventurous
ok.. I'm baaaaack... got the link.. give me a few to start my thread... then yas can move the chit chat over :) thanks oodlezzzzz for the friendly welcome everyone!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hello hello :) And welcome, again, to the Hive!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Yay! Welcomed Llola and now it's nice ta meet ya, Mary! ;) Would love to see your kittycats :)

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Thank you both.. yay.. now I can gab here and not worry about hoggin' the other threads
Here's Coconut...
Img_7898 SIGN.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hello, Llola! Nice to have you here. Miss B is right; there are a lot of animal lovers here. Have a look around, as I think you've been doing already. Pictures of pets are always well appreciated by folks here.

And I definitely recognize your username. I'm not sure from which part of 3D, but I know I've seen it before.

Anyway. Nice to have you!

:welcome:

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Hello, Llola! Nice to have you here. Miss B is right; there are a lot of animal lovers here. Have a look around, as I think you've been doing already. Pictures of pets are always well appreciated by folks here.

And I definitely recognize your username. I'm not sure from which part of 3D, but I know I've seen it before.

Anyway. Nice to have you!

:welcome:

ooo... glad the name is recognized... hope that's a good thing.. lol.
I have accounts at DA, Renderosity, Daz (I am a PA there.. currently have 2 products in the store), ShareCG... etc.. etc. I'm an avid member of the PFDLives forum too. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ok, I've moved some posts over and moved a few around. Hopefully didn't make too much of a mess

*puts out cookies in apology * ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ooo... glad the name is recognized... hope that's a good thing.. lol.
I have accounts at DA, Renderosity, Daz (I am a PA there.. currently have 2 products in the store), ShareCG... etc.. etc. I'm an avid member of the PFDLives forum too. :)

Well, I'm on all of those sites (Daz, just forums, I am NOT a Daz PA at all)... so it could have been any one of them! And yes, it's a good thing. ;)

And I think your kitty is adorable.

Yes, there is a size limit to the images and image space... here :
Member Privileges | HiveWire 3D Community

[Edit] Now that I'm looking at that post again... The image quotas Lisa wrote down look like the ones that apply for the Media albums, not in-line posts?

I know that images uploaded directly to posts have a limit of 1mb in file size, but I can't recall the limit on pixel size.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I just realized I never said I "recognized" you too, though I don't recall if it was at DAZ, though I'm not a member at dA, so it must be there, unless you've posted at RDNA. I hang out at that forum too. Don't spend much time at DAZ any more unless it's in the Bryce forum, and only hit the R'osity forum if I'm looking for something specific, and usually in the Blender forum.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Welcome Llola! :) I'm a "kitty person" too... well, and a horse person...and wild animal person... and... and... LOL!

I also 'lived' in SL for many years... THAT is another story, but won't go into it.... suffice to say I've left that world behind to come live 'here' at HiveWire... spending most of my free time doing art now!! My muse is much happier here! The Hive feels like a home to me, the folks are SO warm and welcoming, so supportive too! :)