• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Get to know Llola Lane Thread

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Hi Everyone...

In real life I go by Mary Oz... but I'm using Llola Lane for all my artwork. I have been using the name Llola Lane for over 8 years in SecondLife and the InWorldz Grids. I do answer to either name. What's funny is someone asked my name in real life... and I said Llola Lane... LOL. I used to be in SecondLife more than my real life but now I'm working with my 3D art and it is starting to take up more of my time. I am getting known as a 3D artist in the InWorldz Grid and people are starting to recognize my name... which I love. :)

I live in the USA, Ohio. I'm about 10 miles from the shores of Lake Erie. I am married and have 2 children that purr and love me up constantly. They are very vocal and have me trained very well. I groom and feed them daily and they give me such joy. Oh yahhh.. have you guesses??? My children are kittehzzzzzzz... Coconut and Kittie. I may post a photo... if yas wanna see them... ;)

If you wanna know about me... Ask me anything... I'm an open book!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh that changes by the amount of "messages" you post, and if you keep this up, you'll accumulate them pretty quickly. :D

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Yep.. I'm a gabber... I'm just trying to figure out how to add a banner at the bottom of my post like yours Miss B... hum...????

Hornet3d

Wise
Oh that changes by the amount of "messages" you post, and if you keep this up, you'll accumulate them pretty quickly. :D

Had to be something like that, there is no other way I would get 'admirable' associated with me, I thought it referred to the dog in my avatar.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Welcome Llola! I hope you do become a regular poster and we'll see you Amirable before long :) Love your renders and your textures. I have some of your V4 TC textures and they are great. Thank you so much for spreading the love to Dawn!
My pleasure Lorraine... FYI.. I've been told my freebie renders/stuff may be moved over to the FREEBIE thread.. so don't panic everyone.. I've not left :)
Group Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
My pleasure Lorraine... FYI.. I've been told my freebie renders/stuff may be moved over to the FREEBIE thread.. so don't panic everyone.. I've not left :)
Group Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep. I wanna corral them ;)
Not the renders, just the freebies :)

You're gonna like our Fun Smilies, though they don't have as many zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs :p
:grouphug:
Edit - lol - you found them.

Ok, back to renders :)

Llola Lane

Adventurous
sorry to take up the thread with my chatter... I may start my own "get to know Llola" thread... lol Then we can gab all yas want ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Please feel free to pop into the Anchorage anytime too, Llola. We chat about most anything there too :)