• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

eclark1894

Visionary
We're still getting points for our birthday? Nice, but what can we use them on? :unsure:
I don't know if she actually got any reward points Miss B. I was just joking because I actually DID get reward points on my birthday. Of course, the store closed on the day of my birthday, so...
:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know if she actually got any reward points Miss B. I was just joking because I actually DID get reward points on my birthday. Of course, the store closed on the day of my birthday, so...
:)
Ahhhh, that tells a different story. Sneaky, Sneaky.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, there's someone who's gotten lost over time. I'm not sure where she is these days either.

Terre

Renowned
She's not able to be on the computer much. Health issues. I was trying to get into PDFLives to find where she told them about her problems but am having login issues.

Terre

Renowned
I'm still in contact with her on a private site. Even there she doesn't post much due to having to strictly limit her time sitting still.