• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday NanetteTredoux, and Sandy Oman!!! I hope both of you are having an awesome Birthday.

Me195

Extraordinary
Honestly, it amazes me that so many people seem to even know my real name. I don't actually try to hide it though, so...

Your willingness to disseminate useful information and help with questions has earned you a reputation. I would imagine that's why so many people see your real name when someone uses it. My reluctance to use your real name is because I was taught as a child that using someone's first name without their permission is rude. Even though times change and most people don't consider that rude anymore old habits die hard.

eclark1894

Visionary
Your willingness to disseminate useful information and help with questions has earned you a reputation. I would imagine that's why so many people see your real name when someone uses it. My reluctance to use your real name is because I was taught as a child that using someone's first name without their permission is rude. Even though times change and most people don't consider that rude anymore old habits die hard.
You know, I just realized something. I never join a forum under my real name. it's always eclark1849 or 1894. It's a throwback to my AOL days. Hardly anyone even addresses me by that name anymore. They usually end up using my real name.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday Catherine3678a, jk79238, johnny, tdpubs and vwrangler!!!! I hope the five of you have a wonderful Birthday.