• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's you're birthday Pen??? How come it's not showing here on the forum? Oh wait . . . time difference. I forgot about you're being so many hours ahead of us. ;)

Happy Birthday Pendraia, and Klooless55! :bday:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...sorry to confuse you Miss B. I was surprised when it showed up on the actual day it normally shows up the day after.

@Me195, I'm fine, on holidays at the moment and spending a lot of time trying to de clutter the house and get organised for the new year of teaching...we actually had my cake yesterday with my parents and I get to choose what we do for tea tonight. I haven't decided yet what I want to do though, I'm keeping it fairly low key this year.

Miss B

CV-BEE
lol...sorry to confuse you Miss B. I was surprised when it showed up on the actual day it normally shows up the day after.
I wasn't confused so much as I just forgot about the time difference. I just thought it odd that Me posted it, and wondered if he's in your timezone so was actually able to see it. We here in the Northern Hemisphere didn't see it until today.

Me195

Extraordinary
I wasn't confused so much as I just forgot about the time difference. I just thought it odd that Me posted it, and wondered if he's in your timezone so was actually able to see it. We here in the Northern Hemisphere didn't see it until today.

I live in Missouri. I just remembered the time difference for Pen's Birthday from last year. I peek ahead on the Birthday calendar a lot.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I wondered how you knew...can I just say it was a very interesting birthday...my mum went into hospital yesterday due to a prolapse so a lot of the day was tied up talking to dad on the phone and then going into the hospital to pick him up and bring him home. Still waiting on the surgeon to visit so we can know what is going to happen. Fingers crossed that all will go well.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I live in Missouri. I just remembered the time difference for Pen's Birthday from last year. I peek ahead on the Birthday calendar a lot.
Ohhhhhh. Now that you mention, I remember it happening last year too. I never thought to check the Birthday Calendar. :)

Me195

Extraordinary
I wondered how you knew...can I just say it was a very interesting birthday...my mum went into hospital yesterday due to a prolapse so a lot of the day was tied up talking to dad on the phone and then going into the hospital to pick him up and bring him home. Still waiting on the surgeon to visit so we can know what is going to happen. Fingers crossed that all will go well.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I know how difficult that can be. I will keep my fingers crossed too in hopes that everything goes well with your mom.