• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

eclark1894

Visionary
Happy birthdays, everybody! Sorry, been kind of busy. Ooops, come to think of it, I have to call my best friend in New York and wish her a Happy Birthday too.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Let's just say she sounded unenthusiastic to hear from me. I'm gonna have to do something nice for her. Oh well.
Could it be she just didn't "want" to be reminded of her birthday? You know how women are with "hiding their age". :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Happy Birthday Khornby, MadameOlga, and Sugared!

I'm not sure that I've seen any of these names actually posting, has anyone else? Not that it matters though...still nice to wish them a happy day.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Happy, Happy Birthday to Freya, LeoLee, Me195, marianner and Balloon Pilot. :bday: :snoopydance: :snoopydances:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Happy birthday to Freya, LeoLee, ME195, Marianner and Balloon Pilot...what a lot of birthdays we have in January!

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::balloon02::balloon01:

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy, Happy Birthday to Freya, LeoLee, Me195, marianner and Balloon Pilot. :bday: :snoopydance: :snoopydances:

Thank you Miss B for the double happy birthday wishes.

Happy birthday to Freya, LeoLee, ME195, Marianner and Balloon Pilot...what a lot of birthdays we have in January!

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::balloon02::balloon01:

Thank you Pendraia for wishing us a happy birthday and for all the emoticons. January does seem to be a popular month to be born in.

Me195

Extraordinary
I would also like to add my best birthday wishes to Balloon Pilot, Freya, LeoLee, and Marianner.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I wanted to give a cake to each person ;) . Yep it certainly is popular...I wonder what time of year it would have been 9 months earlier...oh yeah...it would have been spring in the UK and the US...wouldn't it?

I may live down under but I was born in England.

Me195

Extraordinary
I wanted to give a cake to each person ;) . Yep it certainly is popular...I wonder what time of year it would have been 9 months earlier...oh yeah...it would have been spring in the UK and the US...wouldn't it?

I may live down under but I was born in England.

That was very nice of you. Yep, spring time, that would definitely explain it. Does that mean you have both accents?

Me195

Extraordinary
I would like to wish a very happy birthday to Brandy Thomas and Sandy Oman. I hope you both have a wonderful birthday.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nope...aussie to the core as I came out when I was three...

Happy Birthday Brandy and Sandy...