• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well you ladies Down Under are a few hours early. It won't be January 13th for another 5-8 hours here in the U.S., depending on which timezone folks live in.

Miss B

CV-BEE
YIKES, Friday the 13th??? Uh oh. I better call my nephew and tell him to stay home . . . it's his b'day tomorrow too.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's probably because you're viewing them in your timezone, which is already Friday.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, finally January 13th here on the East Coast, U.S.A., so . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD (RAMWollf) AND SHELLYW!! :bday: :applause: :snoopydance:

Hope you two have your best birthday ever. :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, and I didn't mean to leave you out, John Cross, I don't know you, but the forum says it's you're birthday too . . . so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's a great day.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy birthday James Cross, RAMWolff, and Shellyw. May the world be kind to you on this special day.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Happy Birthday to all my January the 13th buddies here, especially my bud Wolffie! (LOL I am bad- today is my birthday too but I left that out of my profile:) Extra special today as it is Friday the 13th AND a Full Moon tonight! AWOOOOOO!!! as Wolffie would say:)

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday to all my January the 13th buddies here, especially my bud Wolffie! (LOL I am bad- today is my birthday too but I left that out of my profile:) Extra special today as it is Friday the 13th AND a Full Moon tonight! AWOOOOOO!!! as Wolffie would say:)

A stealth Happy Birthday to you then. I hope you're having a great day.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

I don't like my real BD out there in real life either.... but whispers: Happy Birthday, Laurie! ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, Happy, Happy Birthday Laurie!! :D

I don't like my real BD out there in real life either.... but whispers: Happy Birthday, Laurie! ;)
I don't mind my birthday being known by the public at large. I just don't add the year I was born, so folks don't know how old I am. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist

lol...should have left it off facebook too! That was where I saw it...