• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Could be better could be worse. There is a damp patch of carpet and a hole in the hall wall but at lest the pipes are no longer leaking. I thought weekends were meant to be relaxing?:tantrum:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Tomorrow is Monday here and may have plumber coming back to replace all the piping in the wall and, consequently the wall too. I just hope that they make sure all the black mold is removed either way

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's not something our plumbers do Dreamer. I'm thinking you'd either need to get an expert or do it yourself. (even if you are replacing the drywall you will need to treat the frame inside as that would prob be effected too). Its something we will have to do once the new kitchen is installed (our old kitchen will become the laundry, the gyprock will need to be replaced where the sink was and I know there will be mould there :()

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Rae134 From what I can see at the moment its just the jib that is affected so as long as all that is pulled out we should be good, will know more once I know if the are pulling all the old pipes out or not

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hello everyone, sneaking in to have a wee squizz before sneaking out again. Very cold here today but not as cold as the South Island where it's snowing. One month to the start of summer proper and it's snowing. What the actual?! Maybe we will have a White Christmas! :eek:

Lorraine

Wow, posting two days in a row! Bitter southerly, fire going, toes cold, hope Dreamer isn't freezing where she is! My boy tells me this is the seventh year of November cold snaps, hopefully gone by the end of the week.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Wow, posting two days in a row! Bitter southerly, fire going, toes cold, hope Dreamer isn't freezing where she is! My boy tells me this is the seventh year of November cold snaps, hopefully gone by the end of the week.
Dreamer is bloody freezing! Have been very tempted to go back to bed where its warm

Lorraine

Don't blame you one bit, Dreamer! Have spent the last two days in bed but got sick of that so lit the fire today. Down in the saloon using the laptop right now when all the warm is upstairs...brrrrrrr!!!!

Terre

Renowned
We're the ones who are supposed to be getting cold this time of year! I hope things warm up for both of you soon. :)

Lorraine

Hi Dreamer! Good to be here :) My new genset has arrived and I've been busy creating worlds on my computer, FINALLY!!! It was actually sunny enough yesterday that it ran for three hours on solar, I haven't been game to try that without the backup on the back deck. Another couple of panels on the roof and one more battery and I reckon I could dispense with the gennie unless it was a few days of rain :) I'll add them to my round tuit ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
WooHoo sounds good. We have grey and trying to rain here plus wind, was fine yesterday till I went to put the washing out

Lorraine

Exactly that here too, Dreamer, with the added bonus of pitching and tossing and a dinghy trying to climb inside with me ;)