• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Adventurer for Dusk

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hey, I forgot we can remove the belt by simply making its materials transparent! That's cool! ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am making a list of all characters will can do with this outfit. So far it has:

* Indiana Jones
* Hans Solo
* Robinson Crusoe
* Solomon Chamberlain

Any more ideas?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I am making a list of all characters will can do with this outfit. So far it has:

* Indiana Jones
* Hans Solo
* Robinson Crusoe
* Solomon Chamberlain

Any more ideas?

Allen Quartermaine
The "pyramid raider"/main character in the Mummy movies- can't remember his name:)
Nathan Drake from "Uncharted"

I bet there is more:)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The actor was Brendan Frasier if my husband remembers correctly.

Yes that is the actor's name- was trying to remember his character's name in the movies:) I did finally go look on Wikipedia... it's Richard "Rick Ricochet" O'Connell :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Alright, thanks Laurie! So now we have:

* Indiana Jones
* Hans Solo
* Robinson Crusoe
* Allan Quartermain (Lost Mines of King Salomon)
* Richard "Rick Ricochet" O'Connell (The Mummy)
* Nathan Drake (Uncharted game)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Alright, thanks Laurie! So now we have:

* Indiana Jones
* Hans Solo
* Robinson Crusoe

Looking good! Just one little thing- It's Han Solo not Hans:)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Laurie. "Hans" is my German father-in-law's name, so I ended up mixing it. ;)

* Indiana Jones
* Han Solo (Star Wars)
* Robinson Crusoe

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Shows you how (un)observant I am sometimes. I didn't even notice you had typed Hans. ~shakes head~

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
A teaser while the package is cooking at QAV.

ADS_Banner_1180x500.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
First batch of adjustments (little one) was sent to QAV a couple of days ago, so maybe it will show in the store in the next few days? ^^