• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Adventurer for Dusk

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The outfit now has all the rigging, JCMs, support for Dusk full body morphs, and all 5 Laurie's character morphs. I have to see what other body morphs I should add, and then it's time to start packing up. I am thinking on calling it "The Adventurer".

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
That sounds really kewl!! Let me know when you want me to start on the promo images. It looks like I will have some time on my hands since I sprained my ankle and tore a few ligaments stepping off the ladder wrong when I was washing down the walls for the painters........ sigh when it rains...... it pours! It seems these days!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you guys for the support! Looks like the chosen name will be "The Adventurer" for Dusk. :D

I was trying to decide which secondary morphs to add to the outfit, and realized I know nothing about male figures, and how people use them. When dealing with female figures, it's always the breasts, waist, and hip sizes, but what do people do with MALE figures? I have no idea. >__<;;;

What would be the MOST used secondary morphs in MALE figures? I mean, the ones that would make a difference, since most of the body is covered and we won't see, for example, muscle definitions.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
pretty similar I'd think only to a lesser degree, most likely pec muscle area, broadness of shoulders and arms and in the pants, the errr package area? :p I can't jump on DS at them moment otherwise I'd look at what options the Dusk shapes have (I have all the morph options I think but I haven't really used him yet.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
In my case it's a little worse, for I don't use male figures at all. I don't know how male figures are used, and what the most used morphs are about.

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't use any of the figures much, I mostly use Harry the Horse. Sorry I can't help you any further. Hopefully someone who does use them jumps in :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
That sounds really kewl!! Let me know when you want me to start on the promo images. It looks like I will have some time on my hands since I sprained my ankle and tore a few ligaments stepping off the ladder wrong when I was washing down the walls for the painters........ sigh when it rains...... it pours! It seems these days!

Please take care of yourself!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The full body morphs for sure.

I frequently use:
Neck Length and Thin (probably aren't needed for this set)
Arms and Legs Length
Chest and Rib Cage morphs
Torso Length
Shoulder Size
Feet and Hand Length, Thickness, and Scale (hand morphs probably aren't needed)
Forearm, Upper Arm, Thigh, and Calf morphs (those that thin and those that thicken)
Waist Narrow and Waist Width

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks all!

Going to take time and rest ...........=( and staying off my feet and ...... that is rather frustrating when you see people doing things in your house that you would rather do yourself, but more time to pick and choose carpeting , flooring, cabinets, and paint!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you guys for the support! Looks like the chosen name will be "The Adventurer" for Dusk. :D

I was trying to decide which secondary morphs to add to the outfit, and realized I know nothing about male figures, and how people use them. When dealing with female figures, it's always the breasts, waist, and hip sizes, but what do people do with MALE figures? I have no idea. >__<;;;

What would be the MOST used secondary morphs in MALE figures? I mean, the ones that would make a difference, since most of the body is covered and we won't see, for example, muscle definitions.

Definitely the FBMs, though I eliminate Emaciated and Zombie just on principal. Plus they always require a lot of morph brush work to make them lay/morph properly.

Super Model may wreak havoc on the boots. The shins on that morph tend to give me a lot of trouble.

On Body Shapes, eliminate Obese, just too much work to make the waist fit.

Shapes and Sizes, Giant02 sometimes is too much work depending on the style. The shirt sleeves in that outfit may give you quite a bit of work.

Just my list what I usually include.

Of course, all the character morphs - Rodrigo, Nataani, etc.