• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Testers needed for HiveWire Horse texture sets.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Silly me, waiting for responses to request for testers and none came.
Reason...I forgot to post asking for testers. :oops:

I need testers for both Poser and DAZ Studio.

The zip files are in my folder in my dropbox so if you are willing to test I will send you an invite and a link.

Send me a site mail with your user name and email and I'll add you to my list.

Thank you. :)

matt

hi would like to try it. testing that is. i dont get a lot of time during the day to do this but i have always loved doing it. my biggest problem is not understanding the work flow
needed to actually make something foe sale . i dont have a site yet ,,,i do have an email. its personal. is that ok?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If you PM me your email, it will stay personal
I'll add you to the list of testers and you need to tell me also Poser or DS.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I would say yes to both Poser and Daz, but I am so swamped!! I am very much looking forward to these!!

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'll need a Poser tester for the Bejeweled set too. :)
And maybe Rea will want a DS tester as well for the Bejeweled sets.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm thinking since you can do a 3DL render even on the Iray sets, just not include the 3DL sets.
Does anyone think they are needed?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, need to take a little more time on it after all.
Found a problem with the fetlocks and have to fix it and one or two seams on one texture...sigh.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I didn't do 3DL settings as I couldn't get the glitter effect like the Iray settings so it would need 4.8 :)
(the base textures could be used in earlier versions, just won't be glittered)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys I just loaded the textures and I keep getting an error message for the eyelash transmaps in the Daz version. I have not looked at the Poser version as of yet.

It keeps calling for FL HWH-II-Lahses-T.jpg but in the textures folder it's listed as FLHWH Lashes 1.jpg the easy fix would be just to rename it to FL HWH-II-Lashes-T.jpg. ( change your readme file if you have it in there that way) That or re-save the mat files with the correct eyelash trans.

Last edited: