• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tenacity Action Wear Lingerie

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I just did a search, and I found it at PoserContent.com. Just do a search for Stitch Witch 1 on their site.

PoserContent.com is not a place that sells content. They just report things and link to the product page on whatever site it is sold on. So when you click on the cart there, it goes to a 404 not available page. It appears to be gone. :(

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I think the Gimp has not that option to bend laces/trims properly (or if I never found it), so StitchWitch comes in handy for me.... although trims ist the only thing I use it for. Never had Photoshop - way too expensive.
And I have that kilt - must find the time to do it some textures after christmas.

Photoshop's Puppet Warp is really nice for bending though you have to be careful not to warp the lace.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
PoserContent.com is not a place that sells content. They just report things and link to the product page on whatever site it is sold on. So when you click on the cart there, it goes to a 404 not available page. It appears to be gone. :(
Ohhhh, I just saw the cart icon/link and figured. My bad. :(

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Ohhhh, I just saw the cart icon/link and figured. My bad. :(

I think I did that once looking for something. It may have been Creator's Toybox in the down period between it coming here to Hivewire. In any case I'd keep thinking I'd found the thing and then get sent somewhere else.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Varnayrah...still have to sort out my new credit card and then these will be mine. I liked the other textures you did for Dawn's dress also but I don't have that one yet.