• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Superhero for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Everyone who is following this thread, the name is going to change to the correct one: Bat Cowl and Outfit --> Superhero for Dawn.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Superhero for Dawn went for internal beta-testing today, and the promo images are mostly done by now. After this it goes to the HW store for QAV. Looking back to the 1st post, this has taken 5 months to complete, and now it's finally getting out. ^___^

Promo00_Thumb_T195x195.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The package should come back from internal beta-testing over the weekend. Depending on the results, it I have it submitted to the store. It's a BIG package, so testing may take a while. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today I had the first feedback from internal beta-testing, and I have fixed a couple of issues on the extra masks and one incorrect texture name. This is way less than I expected considering the package includes so MANY geometries and LOADS of morphs. If nothing else comes from the internal beta-testing, this is going to the store QAV in a few days. ^^

quietrob

Extraordinary
When the saddle came out, I followed it's progress almost from conception to the end and then rejoiced with the others when it did debut. This is actually going quickly even with the delays you had. Thanks for the update!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Superhero for Dawn has passed internal beta-testing, and has been submitted to the store QAV. ^____^