• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sukka for Dawn

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh yes...thanks for reminding/explaining.... BOTH sets will be great to have!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Actually I like that idea. Hmmmm, now how can we convince Seliah to work with Diva. Hmmmm . . . .

It's not as hard as it might sound. But it has to wait. I have a bit of a list going already. ;) And I'm still dutifully working on converting all of Glitter's clothes, too. But once the overalls are done, I'm going to get the morphs/shape presets finished, and then Sukka will have top priority.

I'll approach something similar for Diva eventually, but I don't have a good timeline on it yet. I want to try and work with Luna also, as she's severely lacking in skins. But again, I don't have a good timeline on when that might happen.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll approach something similar for Diva eventually, but I don't have a good timeline on it yet. I want to try and work with Luna also, as she's severely lacking in skins. But again, I don't have a good timeline on when that might happen.
Hey, I'll wait! Maybe not patiently, but I'll wait. :D

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sounds great, Seliah! I did get some nice skins for Diva and Luna using 3DUniverse's Texture Converter K4 to V4 and then Blacksmith's V4 to Dawn.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
It's not as hard as it might sound. But it has to wait. I have a bit of a list going already. ;) And I'm still dutifully working on converting all of Glitter's clothes, too. But once the overalls are done, I'm going to get the morphs/shape presets finished, and then Sukka will have top priority.

You could probably fairly easily do a scale down on either character and get a teen type model also, thinking that Diva could go tween with a few custom morphs. The boys I projected to around 7 to 10 using Diva, but do have a Dusk teen version using Paul's sculpted I might take a look at some point, but will have to ask permission from Paul if I can use as a resource, but then there is Dusk SE which I am rather waiting on to get the final build on the teen model thinking I sort of want a Jonny Cade character type like from the Outsiders.

Yes, Luna could use some more skins!

Last edited: