• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Studio Martillo's Free Stuff

There's now a new Décor prop for Poser on my website.
A framed Mosaic which is mapped for an 8 wide by 5 high proportioned image.
The promo looks like this, click to go to asset.
Wall Mosaic 01.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awesome, both of these newest ones. Thanks!

SM_Jazz_Guitar_Set is now available at www.studiomartillo.org
JazzGuitarSetPromo.jpg

For you DS-ers and Blender-heads, I've added the source files for the Jazz Guitar Set in a separate zip file.
That would be the obj, and mtl files out of Lightwave and templates extracted from the UV maps.
Same page as the SM_Jazz_Guitar_Set Poser Files on my website.

The SM_E-Rail is now available at my Website.

"It's a rough and rocky road
before you get that feelin'
it's a rough and rocky road
before you get that feeling
people I feel like
rockin' all the time.

You got to laugh, laugh, laugh
until you get that feelin'
you got to laugh, laugh, laugh
I know you'll get that feelin'
people I feel like
laughin' all the time."

I caught a thumbnail of BigDog ridin' a motorcycle.
That reminded me of a dog I know named Esperanza.
She's a pit-bull and the sweetest creature you could hope to meet.
Love's children, but mostly ATVs.
Someone comes around in a Quad, Side X Side, Sandrail, even a motorcyle and she wants to go.

So that made me think of making this for Dusk and the BigDog.
There are poses include for each of them.

Thanks to @Glitterati3D for the workout cloths.
They're perfect for Dusk drivin' the E-Rail.

Enjoy.

I decide to add some safety gear to the E-Rail for the protection of our beloved characters.
There are two props, one with a driver's harness and passenger safety net, and another with safety glasses for Dusk.
The SafetyGear prop should be parented to the E-Rail Frame and the glasses should be parented to Dusk's head.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Thanks! I liked the buggy as it was but the safety gear is just a nice added touch that makes all the difference!

Can we increase the size of the tires?

Can we increase the size of the tires?
You could try that. Each wheel and tire are a separate 'body part'. So maybe the main scale dial will work out.
If you would just want them wider then scale in X I think.
But then the tires would cut into the fenders.
'Course if you make the 'Body' material invisible the fender would go away, but not the fender mounts.
There are master dials for adjusting the suspension of each wheel, which cause all the parts, including the shocks to work together.
If you try to adjust the suspension parts in the document window they will get all out of sync and then you'll have to reset them all so they're back in sync.
The steering is the same way. When you use the master 'Turn L/R' dial the front wheels will turn together and the steering wheel will turn too. Adjust them separately and they'll be out of sync.
If it were to have like monster tires then I would have to change the fenders in the modeling tool.