• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Spin To Win Render Challenge!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK folks, just a reminder the Spin To Win Render Challenge will be closing at midnight HiveWire time next Friday, September 6, 2019, so get those entries you've been working on uploaded by then. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK folks, we have our winners, which I just announced in the Spin To Win Render Challenge thread!!

Here's a link to the Spin To Win Category for your viewing pleasure.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I've enjoyed this render challenge! Good work everyone who entered! I especially liked the many renders where the setting for the render enhanced the personality of the new character. Congratulations Mininessie, Michele and KageRyu!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They're all great renders and I'd love most of the characters in my own runtime.