• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Spin To Win Render Challenge!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK folks, just a reminder the Spin To Win Render Challenge will be closing at midnight HiveWire time next Friday, September 6, 2019, so get those entries you've been working on uploaded by then. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK folks, we have our winners, which I just announced in the Spin To Win Render Challenge thread!!

Here's a link to the Spin To Win Category for your viewing pleasure.

HaiGan

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
I've enjoyed this render challenge! Good work everyone who entered! I especially liked the many renders where the setting for the render enhanced the personality of the new character. Congratulations Mininessie, Michele and KageRyu!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They're all great renders and I'd love most of the characters in my own runtime.