• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Turns out, I only bought one product from you before the move, and that was Corvus, Corvus. I don't recall seeing any updates for it.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Turns out, I only bought one product from you before the move, and that was Corvus, Corvus. I don't recall seeing any updates for it.

There haven't been any... yet... one will come once when I finally get the older library sets

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
starting to work my way through the owls updates to Iray...

Iray burrowingowls.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
thank-you everyone for the comments and likes... the two owl images I've shared are from Owls Vol 1. I thought I should do something from Vol 2 as well... so here's my favorite owl from the set in his premiere iray screen test, the Crested Owl. The tree he's perched on is from "Perching Places" that will also be getting updated for Iray and Superfly (as well as it's own native DS version).

Crested Owl Iray.jpg