• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
JOdel I like the feeling of vastness with the trees and the beautiful soft light. Wonderful image!

Owl Throwing SHOO!
Shoo! SML.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Horse, CWRW's Whitetail Buck, Songbird Remix's Hawaii Pueo, RDNA Winter Trees (snow removed), Background created in Flowscape

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys, this is my Daz shaping preset for the Whitetail buck. Feel free to download if you like. It's a little different than what's in the readme, but I like a thinner abdomen look to them. I put it into the mule deer poses in the Daz library.
So load the mule deer, load the whitetail textures, switch out the antlers, and then apply the shaping preset. You might want smaller ears so adjust those with the general scale settings.

Dropbox - White Tail Shaping Preset.zip

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Not bad! But... don't goats usually have floppy ears?
Also, I was given to understand that goats' tails point up. Sheeps' are down, goats' are up.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Got the deer and just wanted to see if it worked with my hussar saddle. Fitting won't work but adjusting manually and then parenting did work ok... except for the chest blade. And the bridle doesn't work at all, the head dimensions are too different to a horse.
Deer Rider2.jpg

Products
HW Mule Deer
Ollie8
Lief Viking Pants Boots and Tunic
Polish Elven Weapon Spear
AM Fox and Rodent, Trees and flowers
HW BigCat Puma
SBRM Australian Birds
First Bastion Two Creeks
Polygonal miniatures 12 Mountains

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Very nice classical feel to this image!
Got the deer and just wanted to see if it worked with my hussar saddle. Fitting won't work but adjusting manually and then parenting did work ok... except for the chest blade. And the bridle doesn't work at all, the head dimensions are too different to a horse.
View attachment 46306

Products
HW Mule Deer
Ollie8
Lief Viking Pants Boots and Tunic
Polish Elven Weapon Spear
AM Fox and Rodent, Trees and flowers
HW BigCat Puma
SBRM Australian Birds
First Bastion Two Creeks
Polygonal miniatures 12 Mountains
WOW Enchanting image ! I really love what you have done here! It reminds me some of the Legend of Zelda! =)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The hussar saddle looks *great* on the deer. I'd pay a nominal price for a separate chest blade to go with the saddle when used with the deer.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys! Aelin from Fantasy Attic has some new poses for Dawn and Dusk called Secret Poses this is just one of them, but they are geared more towards fantasy dungeon exploration, D&D style. Dusk ones coming up next. I'm sure she will post and highlight them in a different section of the forums.
Who Goes There?
Who Goes There 1000 X 1000.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Horse, HiveWire Mule Deer for the HiveWire Horse,HiveWire Antler Pack, CWRW's Whitetail Coat Textures and character settings, Dawn SE, Secret Poses for Dawn, Blood Rayne outfit for Genesis 3, Nydo Hair for Genesis 3, Lisa's Botanicals Black-Eyed Susans, Ultimate Butterfly Scatter, Background is SV Unbroken Silence

Last edited: