• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

DanaTA

Distinguished
I just checked it out, but that page doesn't specifically say what the minimum version of PS is needed, or will it work with all? I ask because I never upgraded past PS CS2.

Me, neither...couldn't afford it.

Dana

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The HiveWire Mule Deer is fantastic! He looks great in both Poser & DAZ Studio, without LAMH.

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Ranchmans Tiger Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 3 - Hawks of the New World (Red Shouldered Hawk) by Ken Gilliland

Indian Grass by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Medieval House 2 by Bertrand Perez (Dante78) at Renderosity
Daisy Fleabane by Flink at Renderosity
Young Conifer Tree by Rodi Design a.k.a. Hans Vielhauer
Plant Foundation-Mediterranean Wilds by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Dried Out River by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Mystic Red Lands by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Last of Winter by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
3D Scenery: RustyBlueRockscape by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Wild & Romantic Backgrounds by romanceworks (Carol Cavalaris)

Rocky Mountain Mule Deer
Rocky Mountain Mule Deer.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The HiveWire Mule Deer is fantastic! He looks great in both Poser & DAZ Studio, without LAMH.

Credits:

HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Ranchmans Tiger Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 3 - Hawks of the New World (Red Shouldered Hawk) by Ken Gilliland

Indian Grass by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Medieval House 2 by Bertrand Perez (Dante78) at Renderosity
Daisy Fleabane by Flink at Renderosity
Young Conifer Tree by Rodi Design a.k.a. Hans Vielhauer
Plant Foundation-Mediterranean Wilds by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Dried Out River by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Mystic Red Lands by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
3D Scenery: Last of Winter by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
3D Scenery: RustyBlueRockscape by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Wild & Romantic Backgrounds by romanceworks (Carol Cavalaris)

Rocky Mountain Mule Deer
View attachment 45816
Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Really like how you got the mountains in the background and the flowers and moths! I need to get some of ShaaraMuse3D's items from Rendo. She does such a fantastic job with how realistic things look.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Forest Friends
Forest Friends SML.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE, Diva for Dawn, Flower Fairy Outfit and Wings, Dance of the Flowers Expansion set for Flower Fairy Outfit, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Saffron fro Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus Models, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Vue Butterfly Scatter, Char Hair for Genesis 2, Background is part of the Forest Deep set by Art By Mel

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you Napalm Arsenal!

I absolutely :balloon03: your Forest Friends! It is so gentle & sweet!
Thanks Flint! When I see deer , we have quite a few white tails during November - February , I always think of Bambi. My neighbor has the big axis variety with spots, but I love late summer and mid spring when the does bring their little ones and we sit on the font porch and drink ice tea and watch them for the evening. They have become fairly gentle. LOL then of course we have the dog's pet raccoon that comes by about 7:00 to see what's left over after they cats have eaten. The dog waits for him every night and then kicks up such a fuss when he sees that he's eating the left overs through the sliding glass door..... LOL raccoon keeps on eating.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Flint Hawk, what you've done here is amazing!!

Your Mule deer buck is out standing in it's field.

R, R. I know, stupid joke, but it was just calling for it.

Truly amazing what everyone is doing with this horse morph. Please keep the beautiful and impressive imagery coming.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
A Snowy Evening
A Snowy Evening.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire 3D Horse, HiveWire 3D Mule Deer Buck, SongBird Remix's Birds of Prey (Sorry I really do need to invest in getting some sparrows or house Wrens) Lisa's Botanicals Dead Bushes, Snow is a freebie from creative market, Background is part of a photo from the woods behind my house

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I was playing around with a few DeepDream generators , the deer, and Lisa's botanicals and came up with this sort of Georgia O'keefe minus the skull part. I guess I will have to get the skelehorse for that.

Ode To Georgia O'Keefe

Georgia O'keefe II SML.jpg
Georgia O'Keefe I SML.jpg
Ode to Georgia O'keefe.jpg
Deep Dream Deer.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire Horse, HiveWire Mule Deer Buck, Lisa's Botanicals Briar Rose, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Spring Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs fo Spring, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, Frills for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW Angela, that is a stunning render. The use of the two Southern Ruins props really adds to the scene by framing our wonderful Mule Deer so well. ;)