• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So while working on my Orange Tabby set just now, I played with using the scaling on the two front paws body parts- this was using x scaling to 120%- I like! And done with two quick dial spins instead of doing each toe. So many possibilities!!!

BigPaws.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yep this Lil' Kitty doesn't suck!!

Impressive imagery.

Welcome Greybro. Thanks for jumping in and giving your feedback. Very kind of you.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yep! Working on black kitty today. Will have one set of orange tabbies, and one set that will include black kitty, white kitty and also 2-3 "tuxedo" kitties. Hoping to have them out in about 10 days?
YAY!!! Now THAT's definitely a Halloween Kitty if I ever saw one. I immediately thought of Halloween when I saw that pose. :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Absolutely!

I'm working on my fairy housecat. Decided to add some of Ken's moths to the scene. Had to give her something to look at since the pose implied she is.
I have some plans for a fairy kitty! Just going to be a bit I have some Anime Dawn stuff to get out of the way first and some more things! Thinking of doing a Catterfly type character.

This is just fooling around with the mats and big kitty I'm currently working with for the wings, but thinking colorful coat patterns to match wings and possibly some added conforming props.

Cat wings copy.jpg
cat256 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
weeellll... I want smaller toes, not larger... it's a matter of taste... I watch Nickie and his "feet" ...really just the toes are TINY compact paws... :)

but WOW on the orange cat map... REALLY WOW!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the hive Greybro! Love all these renders just too cute!

Tparo, I love your fairy kitty!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
omg-love that expression!

Welcome to the Hive, azoohouse - don't think I've welcomed you :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Love the render azoohouse...too cute! And in case I haven't already...welcome to the Hive!