• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Noses
Noses 101z.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Caticorn!
Caticorn.jpg

Created With:
HiveWire House Cat, Grimalkin for the HiveWire House Cat, Leopard coat textures from the HiveWire House cat rolled in Photoshop to change the colors, Silly Cat Things 2 Caticorn horn and hair, Lisa's botanicals Bell Flower, Ombre, for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World, Natures Wonders Moths of the World Vol 2, Dryad leaf Scatter.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The Witch's Enchantment
Wizards Experimentation.jpg

Created With:
HiveWire House Cat, Grimalkin for the Hivewire House Cat, Leopard Coat from the HiveWire Big Cat rolled in Photoshop to change the colors, Arki's Malaik Wings, Background is from Sveva's Magic and Mystery Backgrounds, Star overlay is from Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I picked up the Silly Cat Things 2 the other day and have to get around to playing with them; they're so cute! I have an idea in mind...

In the meantime, a seasonal kitty!

Halloween Black Cat:

View attachment 52630
WOW!! Excellent work !! Love the color contrasts!! Purrfect for the season!! The feather sets work really well with the jungle cat textures if you happen to have any of those for the big cat, also the Lion's mane and puff are really cute on the orange tabby.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Grimalkin works hard keeping his garden free of pesky little dragons.

Credits:

Grimalkin for the HiveWire House Cat by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
CWRW Orange Tabby for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Coneflowers by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Bell Flower by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Ombre Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

Miniature Dragon Piccolo by Arki at RDNA (no longer in business)
Grassy Grounds Megapack by esha at DAZ
Charmed Woodlands Bundle by Susan McKivergan, AKA Sveva at Renderosity
Bokeh PNG - Patslash at Renderosity

Grimalkin's Pest Control
Grimalkin Pest Control.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
At night Grimalkin believes he is a wild cat, but the pesky little dragons even invade his dreams.

Credits:

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)
HiveWire Big Cat texture by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Ombre Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
Berry Blast Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
Leopard Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
Soft Pastel Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

Miniature Dragon Piccolo by Arki at RDNA (no longer in business)
Moonbeams Fleur de Boudoir by Barnali Bagchi (aka Moonbeam1212) at Renderosity
84 Explosive Special Effects by Todd N.Toscano at Renderosity
Explosion by Tiago Fidalgo (DesignFera) at Renderosity
Magic Missiles Special Effects by Todd N.Toscano at Renderosity
BB Beautiful Bokeh by Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Ron's Glitter by Ron Deviney at DAZ

Grimalkin's Nightmare
Grimalkin Nightmare.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thank you NapalmArsenal for creating Grimalkin! I am having so much fun creating art with this imaginative new creation for the HiveWire House Cat!

Has anyone tried Silly Cat Things 2 in Poser 10/Poser Pro 14?

Last edited:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you NapalmArsenal for creating Grimalkin! I am having so much fun creating art with this imaginative new creation for the HiveWire House Cat!

Has anyone tried Silly Cat Things 2 in Poser 10/Poser Pro 14?

I know the tail poof doesn't work in Poser 10.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You are most welcome Flint!! Catula should be updated soon. It's with QAV so if you have the Daz version all you have to do is download the update for the Poser version, and WOW!!!! OH WOW!!!! LOVE Love what you have done here!! SOO very very Cool!! You absolutely nailed the expression and gorgeous with the bell flowers!!! =) I've only tested Silly Cat Thing's 2 in 11. 2 and 11 pro. Although Silly Cat Things 1 should probably work in both 10 and 14.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
It is a pleasure to work with Grimalkin!

Credits:

CWRW Calicos for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Corvus corvus by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Dahlia by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

DRTreeSet201203 by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
Autumn Fairytales by Susan Justice (Sveva) at Renderosity
Pumpkin Patch by Kelly Thompson (mystikel) at Renderosity

Grimalkin's Torment
Grimalkins Torment.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thank you Janet (aka Anniemationl) for letting me try out your Silly Cat Things 2! They are so much fun! I loved using them with Grimalkin!

Credits:

CWRW Orange Tabby for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Calicos for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Black, White & Tuxedos for the HW House Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D
Silly Cat Things 2 for the HiveWire House Cat by Anniemationl at HiveWire 3D

Leopard Prism Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
Soft Pastel Prism for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D
Dance of the Flowers Background Images by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

!JaneEdens Spooky Things by JaneEden at Renderosity
Bokeh Backgrounds by Antje Darling at Renderosity

Grimalkin's Costume Party
Grimalkins Costume Party.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Grimlakin's favorite time of year.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
Shiora by Tempesta3d at HiveWire 3D
Elf Ears by Pendraia at ShareCG
Christina Hair by outoftouch at DAZ
VW Manicure by Virtual_World at HiveWire 3D
Brocade Materials by Shellyw at PoserPro
Precisous jewels by Perledesoie at Renderosity

CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Corvus corvus (Common Raven) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Beautiful Gothic IV Efflorescence by Susan McKivergan (Sveva) at Renderosity

Grimalkin's All Hallows Eve
Grimalkins All Hallows Eve.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Janet, Ken1171, and Glitterati for helping convert Catula over to Poser!!

Shall We Go A'Caroling
Kitty Caroling.jpg

Created with -
Hivewire House Cat, Catula for the HiveWire House Cat (NOW AVAILABLE FOR POSER), CWRW's Black, White and Tuxedo Coat textures, CWRW's Orange Tabby coat texture

MINE!
Poser AR 1.jpg

Created WIth: HIveWIre House Cat, Catula for the HIvewire House Cat (NOW AVAILABLE FOR POSER), CWRW's Black, White, and Tuxedo coat textures for the Hivewire House cat, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips,Dark Embrace for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you NA! I just went & got Catula! :thankyou2: for making him available for Poser!

I especially like your carolers!
It wasn't all me Janet had a huge role in helping to get him in there! Enjoy!! =) Thanks on the Carolers!! I think I might try a few more with Grimalkin in the mix and CWRW's Calicos!!

I can't wait to see what you do with him!