• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here is one I just finished, want to use it as an artistic render for my promos when I submit my kitties to the store.

Pop-up 01Iray.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Loving it FL. The kitty in the back, however, looks like he wishes he was getting all the attention. ;)

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I know a wonderful musician, Tom Smith, who writes filk songs (Filk - Fanlore - if you don't know what filk is). He recently wrote a song about the Faeryland Bookstore that had a line in the chorus that goes "Dragons and Kittens are dancing at tea". It's a wonderfully hilarious song and the line got stuck in my brain and this image was the result. Hivewire kittens with the old DAZ MilDragon. I am honored that Tom liked the image so much he's going to use it as the album cover for his next CD! (Yes, I got paid for the usage).

If you want to know more about Tom and the wonderful music he makes, you can find it here: Welcome to Tom Smith Online!

dragonskittensdancingatteaFinal.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations Daio, that's great, and I love the render. It's going to make a great album cover. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Seriously, kudos to you Daio.

And thanks for thinking of using our Kittens. Looks awesome.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Not a Halloween kitty but wanted to show how well the gray set is doing from the pictures Janet and one other member here sent me.
They sent pictures of their gray kitties for me to use in textures so this is for them.
My mind draws a blank on the second member and I lost the file I recorded it in...sigh.
The texture was composited from both sets of pictures to form one texture.
I rendered in DS with LAMH applied.
T set it for 130,000.00 hairs or whatever but it need to be thicker, any higher and my machine halts.

GorgeousGrayShortHair01.jpg