• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

1. Advent

firstadvent20201125.jpg

Phoenix

Admirable
Christmas Kitten
ChristmasKitten.jpg

Ha ha ha, I got this set that included a jingle bell with the idea that it fit so well with both Christmas and the Hivewire cat! Then I saw the same set in the picture just before this one, happy that Hivewire cats all over are getting bells for Christmas!

English Bob

Adventurous
001_05_201201_P11_0011.jpg

We once had a cat which liked to sleep in a box full of Lego bricks. :D

Cats always seem to home in on the least suitable target, don't they? Whether it's fancy tights or a skirt that you'd think would be too short to make a comfortable lap, there's little to deter a cat who's decided it wants to sit there.

This was created while I was fooling around with an old project - long-term Poser users may have recognised Victoria 3's distinctive shoulders. In fact this is V3 low-res; Poser 11's subdivision makes her quite usable, even more so when you add up-to-date materials courtesy of EZSkin3. If I was using V3 in a new project, I'd use the weight mapped version.