• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

firstsignsofspring.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Me either lol but he sure is cute (I've always loved Beagles as mum used to show one when I was young and they have the cutest, softest ears and Bassets just have longer version of the ears lol)

xmasrose

Eager
Love your morphs!
You said you used DS as a plugin so the morphs already work in DS. Yes? No?
Then did you save the new morphs ?
If you did they should be in a folder under your name (or pseudo) in the HW dog data folder : DAZ Library\data\HiveWire 3D\HiveWireBigDog\Base\Morphs\Stezza? Share that folder under your name/pseudo to share the morphs.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
yes, I did the stuff in DS to save them..

thanks, found it... actually found two lots.. must of been when I started experimenting and being adventurous with it...

now I'm not sure which ones are which lol... the ones under my albion_park or the Stezza ones... or both...

so if I just setup a file structure that matches and zip it up then it would be just a matter of unzipping to the data folder, is that right?

1565568902335.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I would assume so

is that the Albion Park in NSW? Last place I lived before moving to my current location in Qld was Woonona :)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
yep, born and bred in Albion Park Rail when it was just bush and dirt roads.. lived on the shores of Lake Illawarra. :shineon:

Woonona just 35km up the road .. fancy that! Now I live in Sanctuary Point.. back to the bush ;)

xmasrose

Eager
What you can do to make sure the files are the right ones is create a new library and re-save the morphs under another name.