• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Me either lol but he sure is cute (I've always loved Beagles as mum used to show one when I was young and they have the cutest, softest ears and Bassets just have longer version of the ears lol)

xmasrose

Eager
Love your morphs!
You said you used DS as a plugin so the morphs already work in DS. Yes? No?
Then did you save the new morphs ?
If you did they should be in a folder under your name (or pseudo) in the HW dog data folder : DAZ Library\data\HiveWire 3D\HiveWireBigDog\Base\Morphs\Stezza? Share that folder under your name/pseudo to share the morphs.

Stezza

Extraordinary
yes, I did the stuff in DS to save them..

thanks, found it... actually found two lots.. must of been when I started experimenting and being adventurous with it...

now I'm not sure which ones are which lol... the ones under my albion_park or the Stezza ones... or both...

so if I just setup a file structure that matches and zip it up then it would be just a matter of unzipping to the data folder, is that right?

1565568902335.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I would assume so

is that the Albion Park in NSW? Last place I lived before moving to my current location in Qld was Woonona :)

Stezza

Extraordinary
yep, born and bred in Albion Park Rail when it was just bush and dirt roads.. lived on the shores of Lake Illawarra. :shineon:

Woonona just 35km up the road .. fancy that! Now I live in Sanctuary Point.. back to the bush ;)

xmasrose

Eager
What you can do to make sure the files are the right ones is create a new library and re-save the morphs under another name.