• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Rendered in Carrara :flower02:

Puppy in Kitchen.jpg

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
And who are you.jpg

Who can resist puppy cuteness. Naturally needed to see how he would put up with my dog things. More testing required. But I took the opportunity to try out how the pelisse for the hussar uniform worked. Even dForce decided it needed to behave in the face of so much cuteness :p
And naturally... with so much bling on the collar there is a cute mistress to be found just waiting for a dashing hussar to enlighten her day :D

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've been working all day to get this tender...whew!
The setting it up was what took so long because I kept clicking and dragging things accidentally and messing up.

It was done in DAZ Studio Iray with DM's Vertigo backdrops and lights.
Dawn is wearing her own texture with my face morph and the 7 Year Itch dress by Lully.

Big dog is wearing a texture I am working on and I fiddled with dials to try making him look like a bull dog.
The texture was created with pictures of my niece's dog, Wrinkles.

Wrinkles wants treats so he has learned to shake hands.

Wrinkles Wants a Treat.jpg

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Look what Santa brought me, mum!
stocking puppy.jpg

...needs a little more postwork on the stocking, I think, especially around the top edge, but not bad for a quick stocking-modelling-and-DS-render job. EDIT: Did a little more postwork.

Attachments

• stocking puppy.jpg
    stocking puppy.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Who let the dogs lose?
Who let the dogs loose1.jpg

Wanted to see how my dog poses would hold up with the puppy. Basically they work fine but need tweaking on the position, as they either float or disappear into the ground. Which means the group poses are going to be really difficult to get to fit again. Otherwise... I think they work quite nicely with the pups. These are at 80%.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Who let the dogs lose?
View attachment 43777

Wanted to see how my dog poses would hold up with the puppy. Basically they work fine but need tweaking on the position, as they either float or disappear into the ground. Which means the group poses are going to be really difficult to get to fit again. Otherwise... I think they work quite nicely with the pups. These are at 80%.
I love the way the light comes through the window.
Lighting and shadows are fantastic!
Is this Poser or DS?