• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Here is the last tiger picture that I was able to finish before the computer began acting up. But I do have horse pictures that I have never posted.

Credits:

HiveWire Tiger by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Peafowl of the World (Indian Peacock) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Hummingbird Hawkmoth)

Salvia by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Chinese Garden by Andrey Pestryakov at DAZ
AJ Megalotrap-July Prime Freebie by -AppleJack- at Rendersity
ArmoryStands Vol 1 by Traveler at RDNA
Nature-Green Canyon by Andrey Pestryakov at DAZ
The Path to the Cloud Temple by Stonemason at DAZ

Flight or Fight
Flight or Fight.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ultramarine Cream
WTH4T copy.jpg

Created With: HiveWire 3D Tiger, CWRW's White and Cream Tiger Coat Textures, Lisa's Botanicals Faerie Flower ii, Heirloom Treasures for Lisa's Botanicals Faerie Flower ii, Curious Grasses and Vines, Natures Wonders Bee Ultimate Skin and Portrait Lights for Iray by Sveva

Here's my first artwork with the Hivewire Lion! He's so awesome! I call this one "Down in Africa" and it also features the SBRM Flamingos which yeah, Greater Flamingos can be found on the African savannah. I found this out during some quick research after I realized I forgot to purchase the SBRM Ostriches but DID get the SBRM Flamingos. LOL

d9s-co_down-in-africa.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here's my first artwork with the Hivewire Lion! He's so awesome! I call this one "Down in Africa" and it also features the SBRM Flamingos which yeah, Greater Flamingos can be found on the African savannah. I found this out during some quick research after I realized I forgot to purchase the SBRM Ostriches but DID get the SBRM Flamingos. LOL

View attachment 65235

I dig it. Nicely done. Thanks for posting here.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I have been taching myself to paint via tutorial on the web. I finally decided to try to paint one of my Hivewire pictures. This tiger was calling my name. LOL Here is the computer pic, followed by my painting. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome creature.

Wow, way to go. Looks great!!