• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Jungle Woman
Jungle Woman 101z.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yup! At first I thought it was a stampede, but then realized the Tiger Horse was chasing the leopard.

Me195

Extraordinary
Yup! At first I thought it was a stampede, but then realized the Tiger Horse was chasing the leopard.
The angle and perspective on the camera make it difficult to see the positioning of the leopard relative to the Tiger Horse, and with his head turned it's difficult to see the Tiger Horse's expression. It's a battle of aesthetics vs realism that ultimately ended up in a draw. Maybe a new title like "Attack of the Higer" would make it easier to see the pursuit.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
During my little vacation between projects, I've been doing lots of images. My latest is inspired by a jaguar sighting in southern Arizona's Huachuca Mountains, near the town of Sierra Vista (and a chance to use two unlike elements, the HW Big Cat and my Saguaro set). This jaguar has a different spots pattern than "El Jefe", the only known jaguar in the US (seen in the foothills outside Tuscon, Arizona), so it is believed to be a second and younger jaguar indicating there might be an undiscovered population in southern Arizona.

El_Jefe.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
During my little vacation between projects, I've been doing lots of images. My latest is inspired by a jaguar sighting in southern Arizona's Huachuca Mountains, near the town of Sierra Vista (and a chance to use two unlike elements, the HW Big Cat and my Saguaro set). This jaguar has a different spots pattern than "El Jefe", the only known jaguar in the US (seen in the foothills outside Tuscon, Arizona), so it is believed to be a second and younger jaguar indicating there might be an undiscovered population in southern Arizona.

View attachment 20238

Awesome lighting and atmosphere. It could be a postcard.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I really like the adoring expression on his face. I see you were able to get lighting you are happy with, and the reflections on the floor are a nice touch.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Great imagery Ken and Lyne. Posting them both on the HiveWire Facebook page now.

You both are just so darn talented.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I'd have turned off the claws. But yeah, cute render. Wish we had a LAMH preset for these cats.