• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
WIP with Marcello.jpg

This is a WIP with Marcello for Dusk. After the Western Saddle becomes available I will finish it! :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Isn't Marcello one of Tempesta3D's?

Great fur on that dog. Or is that a 2D insert?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I did this a while ago, before Laurie's Rodrigo. Yes, it is Marcello, by Tempesta3d.

The German Shepherd is by Jane Eden, although I did post on it!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great render Flint. I'm also looking forward to the Western Tack.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And.. this happened as a result of beta testing the jacket textures for @AetherDream. I'm posting the render with her permission now. :) This is Dusk, and yes, three of our Harry in the background... a LOT of grass and plants added into the background. The only postwork on this was the frame, my signature, some slight color correction, and the fog.

Dusk - Tosca's VW Brothers - Dusk's skinny jeans - the HW cowboy hat - and Dusk's bomber jacket, with AetherDreams' Poser texture in use on the jacket in DS 4 (I converted the .mc6 to a .pz2 for this).

Harry - a couple of the different textures we have for him - a mix of stock posing with my own posing work on him.

Lots and LOTS of Esha's grass objects, Predatron's various trees, bushes, and weeds.

Rendered with a DOF camera; 3Delight.

Dusk to Dusk

WorldJacket-Dusk at Dusk.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Gorgeous Flint...that doge looks like he was there when you rendered it...amazing!

And, Seliah, just stunning! All those figures and all that grass must have bogged your system...or do you have a super system? I would have been pushing mine! Love the jacket :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lorraine,

Esha's naturals (the grassy grounds megapack) are actually VERY light on resources! Predatron's plants did bog the system down a tiny bit, but nothing horrible. This is actually "lightweight" for me in terms of the amount of plants and figures in the scene. I was trying to keep it fairly sparse to give the proper feel for a pasture on a ranch or something along those lines.

My system is by no means a super computer. :) It's a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I have 12 gbs of RAM and an i7 core. :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Ooooo, I HAVE Esha's grass! Good to know it's not a hog. I've got 12 gbs of RAM but only a i5 core...one day I'm going to have an i7...one day.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous Flint...that doge looks like he was there when you rendered it...amazing!

And, Seliah, just stunning! All those figures and all that grass must have bogged your system...or do you have a super system? I would have been pushing mine! Love the jacket :)

Gotta agree just stunning! I keep meaning to pick up Esha's grass...but still haven't gotten around to it.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ooooo, I HAVE Esha's grass! Good to know it's not a hog. I've got 12 gbs of RAM but only a i5 core...one day I'm going to have an i7...one day.

Gotta agree just stunning! I keep meaning to pick up Esha's grass...but still haven't gotten around to it.

I grabbed it a long while ago, as I do so many outdoor scenes. There was over 20 of those objects in this render. :)

It's great for building pastures, fields, thick manucured lawns or wild and more sparse grassy areas. It's basically my go-to for grass when I need mesh grass in a scene.