• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I forgot to get up. Mind you my son worked till 3am that morning doing a stocktake and my eyes were hanging out of my head from being awake most of the night. Does anyone know if they will be posting a video?

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
lol...I forgot to get up. Mind you my son worked till 3am that morning doing a stocktake and my eyes were hanging out of my head from being awake most of the night. Does anyone know if they will be posting a video?

Here's the video link

It's definitely worth watching. I want to go make lots of cool teapots now :laugh:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very nice GG. I haven't tried the Emissive yet, but you've got it spot on in that render, especially on her outfit. :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Very nice GG. I haven't tried the Emissive yet, but you've got it spot on in that render, especially on her outfit. :)

Yeah I think it worked better for the outfit. Mostly I didn't have a good background to put my cyber punk Dawn in, so I made one up. The Dress gives a very cool glow to the underside of her arms I think.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
not shared one in a while,

Go Go Dawn.png

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
More fun with Dawn and the Universal Anime Head. :snoopydance:

* Lace Stockings: ~Diamond Dress~ by Ken1171 from HiveWire3D.
* Cat ears and tail: ~Animal Anime Pack~ by Ken1171 from Content Paradise
* Blush props: ~Anime Expression Props~ by Ken1171 from Content Paradise
* Cardy Boots by Ken1171
* Keyhole kitty top by Ken1171
* Bell collar by Ken1171
* Usajiro figure by Ken1171

TomAndJerry_1080.jpg

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Love that Ken...I don't buy from Content Paradise now...because if you want to download the item you brought more than once you have to pay for it...
That's like your China Blaze that I brought...I can't get that again...and because I lost it in the external Drive crash...it is no more!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't buy much from them, I think P7, and then P9, were the last 2 items I bought there in the past several years. I don't like paying for the extra downloads, so I immediately back up anything I purchase from them onto my backup external hard drive.

I've been thinking of getting a second external hard drive for backup, just to play it safe.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
That's cool, Sanbie! The speed lines give it a comics page look, good idea! ^___^

Thank you guys for the feedback about the CP store. I am passing your concerns to Chuck Taylor and see what comes out. :)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Can I just add one more voice to the whole CP Store thing, very frustrating not being able to redownload some of my older perchaces with out having to pay

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
If CP is the only one, then that's quite a strong argument. AFAIK, SMS only sells software - they don't make contents, so when they bought Poser, CP might have become more like a burden to them. I will wait for Chuck's reply to see about this. I have started my CP store way before SMS came in, and things were different in those days. Since then things have changed in many fronts.