• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Me195

Extraordinary
This is Sora + CatsEyes to make a biker girl, rendered in Poser with Octane. ^___^

View attachment 22631

Nice. Your characters always look original and cool.

Speaking of your Characters
Cateyes.jpg

CatsEyes for Sora - A Ken1171 Designs Creation at HiveWire 3D
HiveWire Sora for Dawn - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art, CGCubed, and Virtual World
Dawn Special Edition - - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals, and Virtual World - The Dawn of a New Era
China Blaze for Dawn
HiveWire Big Cat - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, and CWRW
Anime Ponytail Hair V4,Dawn,M4 and Gen2 3D Figure Essentials RPublishing

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Cats looks so pretty in your render! I have to try something like this with China Blaze too! I want to try dynamics on the baggy parts of the pants go see what it will look like. ^^

Me195

Extraordinary
Cats looks so pretty in your render! I have to try something like this with China Blaze too! I want to try dynamics on the baggy parts of the pants go see what it will look like. ^^

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I wanted to use dynamics in this render, but I'm still a novice at the cloth room and VWD. I just stuck with morphs this go around. I did do a few dynamic simulations with the pants and top on both Dawn and Dusk and they both held up quite well. The dynamic wrinkles it made makes a huge difference in the appearance. You can make them look like they're made of different types of cloth. The settings that made it look like silk made the silk shader I added to your texture look way better. The stiffer more cotton like simulations looked really good with the default textures and without my silk shader added. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Rich. It's amazing how much morphing I have to do to remove hair from the character's face. Nearly all hair I have in my library somehow hides the face, especially the eyes. >___<

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Cool renders guys!!

Ken love the colors! Me195 great expression!

Ode To Mucha
OTM.jpg

Products Used:
Sora for Dawn, KobaltKween's Tiaras 2 for Everyone, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Sweetheart Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Midsummers Dream Hair, BG circle and garment painted in Photoshop

Me195

Extraordinary
Cool renders guys!!

Ken love the colors! Me195 great expression!

Ode To Mucha
View attachment 22856
Products Used:
Sora for Dawn, KobaltKween's Tiaras 2 for Everyone, Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Jungle Heat Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Asiatic Lily, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Sweetheart Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Midsummers Dream Hair, BG circle and garment painted in Photoshop

Thank you NapalmArsenal. That's a beautiful render you've made there. It looks like a fine painting.