• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Me195

Extraordinary
That is REALLY nice, Me195! I love the closeup.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

I'll second (or third) that. I especially like the PoV. ;)

What scene setup is that? It looks like one of Merlin's nice sets at DAZ, but I'm not sure if it is one of his.

Thank you. The scene is Japanese walled temple by predatron found here http://www.daz3d.com/japanese-temple-and-trees-bundle and it's on sale for 7.99 . It's in Daz Studio format, but it comes with Poser companion files. Just remember it's the bundle that's on sale. It costs more to by the temple and pines separate.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Random girl (loosely inspired on Legend of Korra) with my CatsEyes character for Sora (face only here), using my custom stylized body type. Rendered in Poser with Cycles.

Korra_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Pen. I am still finding difficult to control the cornea specularity in Cycles. I will eventually figure something out. ^^