• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone!

I'm thinking the snakes are her friends, they are just all surprised by the flash of the camera.

LOL maybe, but then you have to think about ............ what happens when momma snake grabs a hold of you? Sora also is missing an important piece of equipment!

Last one for a bit. I'm thinking she touches the bow in the headband and it activates the necklace that is the key to the transporter.
This is Decora or Kawaii Harajuku style! ..... Need some toys though and more hair accessories!
Sorajuku - Hurry, don't miss the last transport home from Harajuku Station!
Sora Juku2.jpg

Products Used: Flower Fairy outfit with Harajuku textures (possibly a future expansion set of shaders or mats) Dawn's Platform Pumps, Eyes are from Skyla, PH Sweet Hair custom colors, Medieval accessories for the purse, BG image is a composite of a bunch of different images.
harajuko4 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
A couple more creative looks there NA. Love the psychedelic Tenacity wear. Have you tried making the center invisible yet?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
A couple more creative looks there NA. Love the psychedelic Tenacity wear. Have you tried making the center invisible yet?
I haven't pulled the templates on the Tenacity wear yet, but will have to find a little more time to work with things for sure some potential for some interesting transmaps and texture sets.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I haven't pulled the templates on the Tenacity wear yet, but will have to find a little more time to work with things for sure some potential for some interesting transmaps and texture sets.

Should just be a dial preset to hide the midsection of the Tenacity wear. This will provide another nice option.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Should just be a dial preset to hide the midsection of the Tenacity wear. This will provide another nice option.
Got ya!

Running a few renders.

You can sort of get a merry widow look if you turn off chest one and abdomen. I moved some dials around and upped some limits also changed the belt up it's more of a teardrop shape now hip width and height. I need to fiddle withthe ab dials and smooth that out there. Running one without dial spin morphs with the hidden mid section.

This should work well with Ken's Cat's Eyes character and Ram's Tina!

Sora corset copy.jpg
Sora Corset 3.jpg
Sora Corset 5 copy.jpg

Still thinking on the robot/armor possibility just need to find the right dial settings.

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love this one Ken. Very impressive work. Sure appreciate your support of Dawn and now the new Sora.

Good stuff!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken! She's Awesome!! A real show stopper!!!

Well...... I did it! I got the robot/armor!

Thinking if you wanted a steampunk style char this would be a totally rocking morph. It's rather funny about the textures these are all abstract paintings I did a long time ago that I had uploaded. The rainbow wear is from a new fractal program.
Tenacity Suit Red.jpg

A little on the WOW (World of Warcraft) side. Still working with this one. It's amazing that these old paintings of mine actually matched up seamless on the suit back.
WOW.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
60's/70's retro
Skyla mats Spirit champion outfit + AOM's retro belt. There are also belts for the boots. This is just rather thrown on there for now to see and check the transmap position on .......... well ............ erm ......... anime knockers!
soraarmor12 copy.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks Ken! She's Awesome!! A real show stopper!!!

Well...... I did it! I got the robot/armor!

Thinking if you wanted a steampunk style char this would be a totally rocking morph. It's rather funny about the textures these are all abstract paintings I did a long time ago that I had uploaded. The rainbow wear is from a new fractal program.
View attachment 18865
A little on the WOW (World of Warcraft) side. Still working with this one. It's amazing that these old paintings of mine actually matched up seamless on the suit back.
View attachment 18866

Very much digging these options. Wow!!