• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay all you talented peeps. Give it to us. Show us what you've got!

I wanted to show this gorgeous image from Tempesta's Minako for Sora product. She has this as one of her pop-up images. Love this delicate look and the cotton candy colored hair matches her make up very well.

11424-minako-for-sora-02.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, I can't wait to throw a sword in her hand, and see what she does with it. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Love the renders! I am still working on the "Type2" for Dawn and Sora (torso and lower body). Somehow the hip shape doesn't work on Sora, so I made a version for her. On the left is Sora, and on the right it's her sister Type2. Can you tell the difference?

Sora_1200.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sora in the Garden of the Moon.

Sora in the Garden of the Moon.jpg

Needless to say, she's not out of the box Sora. I lengthened her arms and legsHer legs and arms are longer, and I added in BodyToned, BodyYoung, BodyBuilder1, and BodyPetite, as well as several other head and body morphs. I also scaled up her head, hands, and feet (Of course, I did. Do I ever not?)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love the renders too! Pen, I like the dark look to the outfit.

Oh yeah, I can tell the difference Ken. But, I like both shapes.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone...

Love the renders Ken and Satira, and yes I can see the difference.

I'm in the process of setting up another render using Tempesta's texture but haven't had chance to finish it as I've still got to do all my Saturday morning jobs.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I want Sora! :tantrum:
(but I'll have to wait and see if anyone bought Kitty Ponies in the Halloween sale as that's the only money I'll have for 6 months!)