• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I know Ken G either has or is planning to refit his racing tack for the Harry TB breed morph. Nice work Rae!
oh! oh! oh! this would be awesome news! :) One thing I would like is to be able to turn the noseroll off as well (I couldn't work that part out :D) as it would be a nice English bridle too.

Nice FL. Looks like you got just the back feathers working? (or were they postwork? Looks good either way :))

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Me too Faery_Light, there's all kinds of feathers some really thick like a Gypsy Vanner (boy are those guys HAIRY! :p) to almost none.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've only seen curlies in photos (but my little Welsh Mountain pony could get quite fluffy :D)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
One of the farms down here had a curly haired horse for a bit, haven't seen it lately.
It was almost the color of the Strawberry Roan, so pretty.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fabulous renders everyone!!

Rae that would of been my dream job when I was 16!!

F_L very nicely done!! I also think your little hidden logo is a very sweet touch!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It was great NP, but I was only 14/15 at the time, hence too young to do trackwork :D

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Here is my latest one,
Sunrise
Sunrise 101z.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I haven't had much time to be here lately, but I have been enjoying everyone's artwork! luannemarie that is an amazing piece!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Thanks everyone. I just LOVE this horse. Awesome textures and details. Sooo much better than DAZ's horse 2 (which is still good, but can't compare to this guy?).