• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I thought that the younger character Joe, who comes with Rodrigo, might be the sort who would catch the attention of an inquisitive foal by moving his hat.

A lot of quality items from HiveWire 3D went into the making of this picture:

Dusk by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Virtual World
CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk by CWRW
Dusk's Bomber Jacket by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Lisa Botanicals
CWRW Classic Denims for the HiveWire 3D Bomber Jacket by CWRW
Dusk's Skinny Jeans by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sarsa
CWRW Classic Denim for Dawn & Dusk Skinny Jeans by CWRW
HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Spiritfoxy
CWRW Classic Hats for the HiveWire 3D Cowboy Hat by CWRW
Native American Beadwork for the HW3D Cowboy Hat by Flint_Hawk
Dusk's Universal Boots by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 by CWRW

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Garden Tiger Moth) by Ken Gilliland
Songbird ReMix (Blue Jay) by Ken Gilliland

Inquisitive Foal
Inquisitive Foal.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OOHHHHH GOSH WOW! I've missed so many new Harry art pieces... just a huge WOW - gorgeous to all of you!! I got to come back when I have both eyes working... erg!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
FL - He has metallic in his tail that has a peacock feather shader on so the sparkle are coloured like they eyes but the sun is hitting at the wrong angle (you can kinda see it on the topline of the tail) :D

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
My gosh, that is so cute, Flint! What a little darling the coal is! And is that one of Ken's moths in the left hand bottom corner? And there's another! And another!! Makes it look so real.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Rae - pretty!! Ken said he does have a peacock in the plans, by the way !

Flint - wow - love this!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Thanks everyone! :)

Yep Lorraine, I used Ken's Garden Tiger Moth.

I'm anxiously awaiting Ken's peacock too! They are one of my favorite birds!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
One of my favorites as well. I remember practically falling all over one at the San Diego Zoo's Aviary. That was definitely the best part of the Zoo for me. Most of the birds, like most of the zoo, are in natural habitat, so not in cages, and I turned around from taking some photos to talk to my niece and sister-in-law, and almost stepped on a peacock's gorgeous tail feathers as he strutted by between myself and my niece.

I would've liked to see the tail up and open to take a photo of it, but the peacock seemed to be totally oblivious to what almost happened.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes Alisa, but its WAY down on his list (end of year?) Ken does such awesome birds I can't wait :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Darling, Flint....that foal sure is trying to get ahold of that hat! Love it!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Meanwhile, back to Harry... I made a bedroll!! You can see HOW I did this in the "poser morphing tool" sub forum
upload_2016-2-1_17-18-33.png

WHAAAA???? I thought I had a link on my clip board (to the forums thread)....and so 'pasted' and my image I had just uploaded popped in here!?!?
I'm telling you, this forum is A.I. !!!!! o_O (I did want to put the pic too)....

walks back and carefully gets the link... Getting to know the Poser Morph Tools | HiveWire 3D Community

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lyne, that looks great! Nice job. :D

And yes. If you have an actual image "copied" to your clipboard and then "paste" in the window here, the forums upload the image right to the post where you hit paste. It's kind of neat, actually.