• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Lots of CUTE here! :)

I have no idea what I'll do with this set up... but I had this pose in mind ever since I got Luna her new shoes! :)

BabyShoes.jpg

I at least need to light Fabi's rug better... hmmm... or maybe use her "thicker" rug....

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
:) Thanks, Miss B.... forgot to mention I used AD's Amira EYES to give some light to her eyes here... I couldn't get the light to light her eyes with my camera angle...so thought: hey, let's put some eyes with highlights on their map! :)

and I used Loki's map for the onesie...but I did change the trim color... was in a very pink mood I think! LOL!....

oh and used the headband and Lully's headband at the same time... I WISH there was some truly wispy short BABY hair just for Luna... sigh...

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lyne, that is really cute! I grabbed those shoes as soon as I saw them in the store, but haven't had a chance to play with them yet.

Looks like pink was the color of the day on this one. :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Cute renders Lyne and Glitterati--
Lyne, I am glad you can find some fun uses for Amira's eyes :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders everyone!!

AetherDream, enchanting image!! I love all the colors and fantastic use of the new moth model!!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thank you, sanbie. Luna is just such a cutie!

Here ya go........remove the .txt file extension and put it with the other figure definition files.

Attachments

• BabyLuna.defs.txt
    757 bytes · Views: 269

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
An adorable render Traci, and thanks for posting the SuperFly defs for Luna. :)