• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Set for Dawn

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good question Rob, though I doubt it's the day's lunch, unless she only eats power bars. ;)

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Shiny! Nice.
I don't think anyone will mind, there's enough room for superhero costumes. You wouldn't want your super team to all look the same would you?

You're right, Rae! Renderosity did a "Superhero Universe Group" release and would be great to see a group of Superheroes for Dawn and Dusk... and Baby Luna... and the Gorilla... and the Hivewire Horse like a super unicorn, like Swiftwind She ra's horse. :)

keep working on it, Tyler. It's great!

Back from vacation and was working on the mask and noticed that the eye lashes are affecting the morph following of mask in DS. It's as if part of the mask is connected to the lashes and on the extreme morphing, pulls vertices out of alignment. I need to find a way to create a new projection map or somehow have the eyelashes ignored.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Remove the weight mapping from the lens, that's how I got around that.

I will give that a try.

Something that occurred to me is if it is possible to create a version of Dawn with the lashes shrunk down and pulled into the interior of the head in something like Hexagon, save that off, then update the geometry of a new Dawn with the altered lashes and use that with the projection template for working on the morphs? Once the Mask has all the morphs and they are saved off, will the regular version of Dawn's lashes affect the mask?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Got the message and thanks again. :)

I will give that a try.

Something that occurred to me is if it is possible to create a version of Dawn with the lashes shrunk down and pulled into the interior of the head in something like Hexagon, save that off, then update the geometry of a new Dawn with the altered lashes and use that with the projection template for working on the morphs? Once the Mask has all the morphs and they are saved off, will the regular version of Dawn's lashes affect the mask?

I just went through this in Poser for Dusk and his fantasy lashes. Delete the morph EyelashesLargeGone from the clothing item entirely.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
In DS go to the parameters tab and uncheck the auto follow. That should stop it following the lashes.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Ah, yes, that was the other thing... auto follow is not your friend for the lashes! lol