• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Aether. That is a lovely image too!

Lyne, just use Dynamic on the dress and scale it down a bit for Nouvelle Aube. Because she uses the petite morph, the dress would end up being a bit too baggy otherwise. I think about 95% scale (or thereabouts) on the dress, then you might need to adjust the Z and X Scale a bit more. Just be sure there isn't any body poke through in Frame 1 when you start the simulation.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks! I did actually scale it pretty easily over all and a bit on X... yay! :) I think NA is going to dominate my art for some time to come!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

For you, Satira... with such heartfelt thanks for this set!
I haven't even put it on my website, done the credits, etc... very busy.... but made this version as large as the gallery would allow... it was 2000 p wide, so just made it 1600.... so clicking should give you the full detail view... and yes, that's my kitty cat on the wall (see pet thread here). I took some of her "face paint" and applied it to the back wall.... really went all out...and now Ken's Lilac Breasted Roller bird has become my "spirit house's spirit bird"! I mean, it's colors just go with this set, right!? :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Absolutely lovely, Lyne. Love the new wallpaper too!

And you've filled the bookcase. Very cool. I see Kitty likes the pillows.

Which one of Ken's bird sets has the Lilac Breasted Roller bird? That's a beautiful bird, but I don't recognize it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A lovely render Lyne. I also like the new wallpaper. Very clever indeed. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Absolutely lovely, Lyne. Love the new wallpaper too!

And you've filled the bookcase. Very cool. I see Kitty likes the pillows.

Which one of Ken's bird sets has the Lilac Breasted Roller bird? That's a beautiful bird, but I don't recognize it.

It's in his Birds of Africa! It's one I used to make my 'magical bird' for my Japanese lady image... hmm. I should put that one in my new gallery! LOL!... anyway... I'm so glad you enjoyed what I've done with your set! Hugs!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I did. I did. Thanks!

I don't think I have Songbird ReMix Africa ... so it looks like I'll need to pick that one up.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Itarille Starchild for Dawn
Compatible with Poser

With clusters of stars lavishly scattered across her face, Itarille Starchild serenely gazes into your heart and soul.

A Fae character for Dawn, Itarille Starchild is a texture and preset package which requires Dawn Special Edition and Dawn's Expressions & Visemes. It can be used with Dawn SR2 and/or without the Expressions & Visemes, but she will look different than the Promo images.

Included is a Full Skin (head/body)
One Face without Makeup
Six Faces with Makeup
Six Faces with Makeup & StarClusters
Ten Eye Colors
Seven Lip Colors
Seven Nail colors

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Itarille E'enwear for Dawn
Compatible with Poser

Elegant and romantic, Itarille E'enwear for Dawn features a long pleated dynamic Evening Gown with buttons down the back, a Beaded Cap, and Pumps, along with 7 texture sets.

Also included are a Foot Pose, Toe Pose, and Default Pose, as well as fit poses to resize clothing to Itarille Starchild for Dawn, and to reset them to default Dawn.

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Really lovely Satira! (I taught dragon speak to say your name-grin) They are all tucked in my downloads now… :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa!

Fabulous Lyne! I hope you enjoy the Itarille line as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Yay for Dragon Speak! I'm very very glad dragons can speak my name. Perhaps, my dragon child (Kitoto San) taught the other dragons :wink: