• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Took me a while to get it to work with Diva. I ended up scaling it and exporting it as an object and importing it back in.
Still not totally happy with the boots. I need to play with the smoothing settings some more. They've crunched up a bit around the toes. Trying out a different makeup option also...the render is still a bit grainy which can sometimes happen with Uber Environment renders.
Diva Nouvelle aube.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Sanbie...better job of the boots on this one. I changed some of the settings on the smoothing modifier but still not happy with the render quality and light.
Diva Nouvelle aube 2.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The dress looks adorable on Diva. Hopefully you'll get the boots looking the way you want.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Pen,

Shorts are created by setting the Pantaloons (Legs), Band, Ruffles, and Hem material zones on the Pantaloons invisible.

Looks great on Diva!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...I didn't realise that and the hide/show icons don't work in DS. I'll have to give it a try...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thanks Lorraine...edited to add:If converting these to DS you'll need to leave templates at none...the boots one doesn't work well with the boots and neither does the bodysuit one with the tights but leaving it at none works beautifully.

Thanks for the info, Pen :) Have been busy reorganising my content files...every so often the urge comes to shift stuff and it came after I finidhed Diva's clothing texturing the other day. So I haven't had a look at these yet!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

now I can add an image just one time, to several threads! whoo hooo! Got this in the Dawn art, but wanted it here .... if you go TO my album, there is a link to see it's original size on my website and read about how I did this (ie: fit clothes to Luna, change walls/windows in studio, etc.) :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
They're gorgeous. All of them!

NOTE, and I'm gonna say this in BIG LETTERS:

READ THE README FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of files that are interconnected in this set.

The pdfs (included in the Clothing & Pose packs) is very comprehensive, but basic information can be found in the ReadMes.

and I SO DID... and learned about that valuable trick of saving a dynamicly posed piece of clothing with a DIAL...how COOL IS THIS!??!?!

Your set is FANTASTIC, @Satira Capriccio!!!!!!!!!!! I love your poses IN the clothing and I'm working on a second image and even learned how to make and use a LIGHT EMITER in your lamp... I'll post screen caps and how to in the poser forum when I have time!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fabulous image Lyne! I'm glad you like the Nouvelle Aube set. Thank you so much!

I save simulations as a pose ALL the time, but this was the first time I then saved the clothing with the pose included. That was quite an experience!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I bet it was, @Satira Capriccio !

I've taken to adding Ken's Lilac Breasted Roller in again...sort of a "spirit bird" to go with the spirit house... Does the house have a story or is it just your invention? I love it!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It was inspired by pottery houses and the Spirit Houses of Thailand. Though of course, spirit houses or the like are found in many cultures.

The Nouvelle Aube Spirit House was based on a pottery house by Vicki Hartman. In that one, the tree was painted on the house, but I wanted a free standing tree instead.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, that's interesting!! I'll have to google it, because that website wants to force me to become a member and I can't make that thing go away to just look around... and today is just NOT the day to try and force me to join a website after what Rendo just did to me. *tears* (see my Freebie thread here).

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:grouphug:...I've already posted in your freebie thread.

Great link Satira...I haven't been on Pinterest for a while as I was beginning to feel addicted.

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is a really beautiful collection of original figures Satira! Also, I love all of the neat images posted by Pendraia and Lyne. I have a lot of this wishlisted, but for right now I got Clarette Rose. I had some time today to do a render with it. By the way, the dress responds to dynamics beautifully! I am calling this "Repose in the Golden Hour."
Repose-in-the-Golden-Hour.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely...I still need to get the Clarette Rose outfit and not to mention Seliah's Nataani. So many great things going into the store at the moment.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Gorgeous render AD, and yes, Clarette Rose does respond well in the Cloth Room. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
How do I get Claret Rose dress to fit YOUR character? Just use dynamic on the dress? Or do I inject or scale the dress? I DID read the documentation... but... :)