• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
You've seen me wandering through the forums since HiveWire 3D came to be. Sometimes, dropping "oooh pretty, pretty!" or long winded discourses on just about anything and everything. Other times, I've shown you my own pretties or teased you with sneak peeks of Nouvelle Aube, Clarette Rose, and Itarille Starchild.

I promise I'll continue to do all the above. But, I also promise I won't just tease!

~ So here will be ... Satira Capriccio's Product Release Announcements ~

Coming ere long to a HiveWire 3D Store near you!

Nouvelle Aube.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think you need to plead with Alisa to hurry at this point Dragonsegg, and you're not the only one waiting for months.

I can say it's going to be worth the wait. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've been waiting for months too! That enforced break when the forums were down put a bit of a wrinkle in everything. But I used that time to our advantage and worked on Clarette Rose and Itarille's clothing.

But, y'all will be glad to know that Clarette Rose was submitted, and Itarille and clothing are getting close to being submitted. I am thinking next should be a Dusk character and clothing. Yes? No?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Would love that Satira...and now I have DynCreator I can use the clothing as is! No need to do conversions to DS! Really looking forward to this.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh YES!!! Please do a Dusk character. ~gets down on her knees and prays for a Dusk character~ ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Considering how much love Dusk doesn't get, I would say yes. Something for Dusk!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, my sweeties. Dusk it will be. The hard part will be deciding which of my Dusks will be first to get some loving.

Shall I start a WIP and show the contenders?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Who Shall it Be ... courtesy of Tsuki and me.

She does make it difficult sometimes to get anything done. If she's not trying to get at my feet, she's jumping onto the desk by way of the keyboard.