• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"?"s about EZSkin 2 & 3

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
If you're talking about the texture template you would use to create the skin, I usually open the character/object in Blender (or any other modeling app) and save out the UV Map that's created.

If you don't have a modeling app, then the free UVMapper Classic would work for creating and saving the map for you to load into Photoshop.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Is there anywhere besides CGbytes that I can download EZskin 3?

After taking forever to log on I'm not willing to give my name and address for a free item when I'm not likely to be shopping there.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Here's a link to Snarly's site --> Snarly's Space: EZSkin

There are 2 links at the bottom of the page. One is to CGBytes, and the other is the latest "update" build, but I don't know if that is a "full" download or not.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks Snarly, that'll help those who can't, or don't want to, register at CGBytes.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
So after looking at the readme and other docs apparently this can do props too. Thing is I can't work out how :confused: Can any one help please? @Snarlygribbly if you have a

Roberta

Eager
Hi everyone. Using both Poser 9 and Poser 11 I downloaded both EZSKIN 2 and EZSKIN 3. As for EZSKIN 3, which I installed for Poser 11, I found the various instructions regarding where to fix the various elements contained in the zipped folder. For EZSKIN 2 I have placed everything except the folder called "EZEffects". I do not know where to put it ..... Thankyou:)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Roberta, good to see you, as it's been a while.

I haven't tried playing with the EZEffects, so not sure the location I have it installed in is correct or not, but I have it in the same folder I have the script in. IOW, Runtime > Python > poserScripts > ScriptsMenu > SnarlyGribbly, which is where I have the EZSkin 2.pyc, and the various .defs files, installed.

Roberta

Eager
Thank you !
I did everything but now I have found that in Poser 9 EZSkin requires a superior "building" of the software and therefore it does not turn me into this version. I will only use it in Poser 11