• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Reward Points

aqua1955

Motivated
When you purchase a item and go to checkout there is a option where you can use the rewards point to use. You can use a few or the maximum for that purchase. Hope this will let you find where to go.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
When you are in the cart you will see a box uyou can then use your points there.

Attachments

• rewardpoints.JPG
    rewardpoints.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 93

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You also have to be logged into your store account for the Reward points to appear so that you can use them towards your purchase.

Also , LOVE your avatar image!! So cute!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think @Alisa would know better than I, but I think receiving Reward Points for Birthdays wasn't actually part of the store setup itself. You were just able to redeem them when purchasing in the store.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can everyone please just ignore these messages? Thanks :)

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Maybe we could transform our reward points into some sort of crypto-currency! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, crypto-currency that won't buy anything...is that a thing? ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As long as they aren't NFTs, I can get behind that . . . not that I use ANY kind of crypto-currency. I don't trust them.