• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reward Points

aqua1955

When you purchase a item and go to checkout there is a option where you can use the rewards point to use. You can use a few or the maximum for that purchase. Hope this will let you find where to go.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
When you are in the cart you will see a box uyou can then use your points there.

Attachments

• rewardpoints.JPG
    rewardpoints.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 292

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You also have to be logged into your store account for the Reward points to appear so that you can use them towards your purchase.

Also , LOVE your avatar image!! So cute!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think @Alisa would know better than I, but I think receiving Reward Points for Birthdays wasn't actually part of the store setup itself. You were just able to redeem them when purchasing in the store.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Can everyone please just ignore these messages? Thanks :)

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Maybe we could transform our reward points into some sort of crypto-currency! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, crypto-currency that won't buy anything...is that a thing? ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As long as they aren't NFTs, I can get behind that . . . not that I use ANY kind of crypto-currency. I don't trust them.