• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Retro SciFi Pulp Poses for Dawn and Dusk (DS only)

Michele

Eager
I finally got around to finishing the conversions for this set -- started out with M4/V4, did Genesis 1, and then got distracted by other stuff. Still working on G2, G3, and G8, though it is taking me a while to get to them. I'm just using a free conversion utility and then making a few adjustment here and there -- but Dawn & Dusk have no such handy-dandy utilities so they took a little more time than the others.

Anyway....download link and info:

prev_retro-pulp-dawn-and-dusk.jpg

Download: Retro Pulp Poses for Dawn and Dusk (DS only)

More info (and links to the other pose sets) here at my blog.

As mentioned over there, Poser users could apply the V4/M4 poses to Dawn and/or Dusk and adjust the results. It's not a perfect solution, but a solid starting point.

A few examples (some poses adjusted from the bases):

ZAPP!!_900x900.jpg

ZAPP!!!

Escape_900x900.jpg

Escape!

Space_Babe_Nolah_900x900.jpg

Space Babe Nolah!

Incoming_Trouble_695x900.jpg

Incoming Trouble! (without the halftone effect)

And I just want to say that Dawn's Go Go Boots and Dusk's Hero Hair from the store here are great for pulp projects. :)

Please let me know if there are any problems with the zip file or poses!