• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Renderosity User Names

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, and you've changed your Avatar. Is that the one you'll be using at Renderosity?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd intended to update my avatar when I updated my HiveWire store Banner. Just was one of those low priority things.

Bummer. There is a limit on uploading images. I almost got all of the Brielo series uploaded.

Anyway, I'm there with a wee bit of activity now.

Satira Capriccio on Renderosity

Currently, there isn't a space in Satira Capriccio, though I've asked to have my username changed to Satira Capriccio. (Hopefully, I won't get a The too)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Bummer. There is a limit on uploading images. I almost got all of the Brielo series uploaded.
I think the limitation of uploading images happened when some folks were uploading 15-20 a day just so they could get the extra Reward Points. Other folks were complaining on the forum about it, so that's probably why they've set a limit.

Aelin

Eager
Can't find you Aelin
Sometimes their url give the pseudo, sometimes a number. It's doing it for pretty every person I search.
You can try that way . Not I'm very active since the revolution of 2015, and my poor gallery always says why :laugh: because I didn't change it since that epoch. Maybe I'll do an effort next year, we'll see.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh I've been playing at Renderosity. Found out you can use reward points to buy advertising. Also found there's a place for a free banner. It's a weird size so not sure where it shows up. Go to your VCR then Tools > Banner Manager.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I tried that free banner, 3 days ago and its still pending so I don't know where it goes either lol

Aelin

Eager
I was thinking I was the problem when I saw my bio with the code inside, but I see now it's everywhere in your bios too :alien:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ha! I finally saw my free banner today.

Attachments

• banner.png
    banner.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 123

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh also figured out you can use reward points to buy ads. That's pretty cool. Low number of clicks though. Need to work on my promos I guess.

McGyver

Energetic
If you see some obnoxious sot by the username McGyver13 and he’s going on about something incoherent, there is a good chance it is me.
But, I hardly ever go there anymore... their forums are a little frustrating.
Maybe now that a little time has passed since they acquired Poser, maybe it’s a little better or at least more active...

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm Seliah over on Rendo.

I usually stick to that name wherever I go. On DeviantArt I had to go with Childe_of_Fyre because Seliah was already in use. And here on HW, I combined both my name and my vendor/creator name so that there wasn't any confusion.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I'm Rowan54 on Rendo, same as here. But my avatar picture is a black cat with glowing red eyes.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I am LisaB at Renderosity and have been a member there for 20 years and 2 months. Boy time sure does fly.

I need to update my profile and all that, too. I think I stopped posting at Renderosity in the early 2000’s when I started working at Daz Platinum Club.